Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Semester is Almost Over!!! :)


Wow! It’s been an incredible journey, I just transferred here this spring and it feels like I just started going to school yesterday.  I can't believe it went by so fast!!! Well it was pleasure having you guys and girls in class. You are very talented and I was very impressed with all of your creativity.  Hope to work with you all again someday and I'll see yah around campus! :)  PS: I wanted to share one of my favorite movies of all time that I feel everyone would enjoy, if you can spare two 1/2 hours of your time.  I know!! lol it seems like a really long movie but you’ll love it from beginning to end.  It’s a Japanese movie that emphases that we should all just slow down and make time to closely examine how weird and wonderful life is.  The title of the film is called "The Taste of Tea" by Katsuhito Ishii.  It’s not a religious movie, just an appreciation of a short time we spent here on earth.  Here’s the trailer of the film.  Please! If you get a chance try to find it at your local video store or rent it on Netflix or something.  I think that’s all I have to say. Good Luck in all your futures and I’ll see yah around someday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment