Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Critique

       I was really impressed with everybodys work today. I can tell some people were graphic design majors :)  I would like to comment on some of the works, sorry I couldn't come up with some interesting to say during actual critique, but I'll say it now. The one with the ballerina dancer was really well done, the color and lighting effects blew me away. The only thing that I had a problem with was I didn't get how the ballerina dancers fit into this dream like world that usually created by bjork's song. Was the ballerina intended to give off a flowy feel to it? Sort of slow graceful movement?...... Ok another one I would like to comment the one with the woman's face in the middle and there are objects in her flowy hair. I thought that was sooo well done and the small images were well intergrated. Maybe you can tell me how did you learn that technique or where did you find the tutorials for that technique. GREAT JOB!!! with the images, the picture were really crisp and sharp.  Ok I don't want to take up too much time, I'll do one last one. Sorry I couldn't get to everyone else. Umm I think this one's Mark, the one with African tribal psychedelic drum circle going on :)  I though that one was really cool and it was really well intergrated into the song. I got the same feeling about that song, I felt like I entered a sort of psychedelic dream world. One suggestion is that I though the mountain background could've had more rhythm to it.  When I was listening to the song I pictured this mountain landscape moving kind of like trees blowing in the wind. Make them look that they're dancing also  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment